Monday, May 24, 2010

What kind of graphics card do I need for my laptop?

I have an acer travelmate laptop. I want to be able to play games so I need a new graphics card. Can I just buy any geforce or nvidia card that fits to my system requirements or are their specific graphics cards for laptops that are different than cards for home pc's.





And will the card be easy to install on my laptop?

What kind of graphics card do I need for my laptop?
Your going to have to check with the manufacturer to be sure, but in most cases with laptops you won't be able to upgrade the video card. The video card is integrated into the system board.
Reply:I need a big help.I have the same laptop when i came back after tsunami to my home i forgot to take the recovery Cds.please if you can email or upload the recovery cd to me.Its a very big help.


Since its the OEM version you wont have any problem with it.


Thank you so much : wsbshy@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment