Monday, May 24, 2010

How to install a graphics card without the cd it comes with.?

Just recently I fixed my old computer, which runs on Windows 98. I decided to take out a graphics card from another computer and replace it with the one I have now. I have had both computers for at least 5 years so I would doubt I still have the cd's that came with the graphics cards to install the drivers. Is there a way to install my graphic cards without the cd's? I am trying to install a Ati Rage 128 graphics card.

How to install a graphics card without the cd it comes with.?
http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html





Go to the site with the preceding URL. VoilĂ ! You should be able to find your drivers.
Reply:It's possible, you just have to hunt for the drivers online. Do a simple google search of ATI Rage 128 graphic card drivers.


No comments:

Post a Comment