Monday, May 24, 2010

What would be the best graphics card for me to get for my systemax computer model snc302eeh?

I would like to buy a new graphics card for games like Fable: The Lost Chapters. I've looked into NVIDIA and ATI, but I'm pretty sure my computer doesn't have a PCI-Express port. I looked and it just said "PCI Bus". Is that also compatible with AGP graphics cards? Anyway, I just need to know the best possible graphics card for my computer. Thank you for your help!

What would be the best graphics card for me to get for my systemax computer model snc302eeh?
There really aren't any good graphics cards available for the old PCI interface. Your motherboard will need either an AGP or PCI-Express slot in order to use any decent video card.





The best AGP card available is the Radeon 3850. The Radeon 2600XT and GeForce 7900GS are also good AGP cards which cost a little less.





The links below detail the differences betweem AGP and PCI-Express. Video slots are the furthest slot to the left, next to your regular PCI slots. Here's a picture of an AGP slot: http://www.planet3dnow.de/artikel/hardwa...





Remove the cover and look inside your computer case to see what you've got.

safety boots

No comments:

Post a Comment