Monday, May 24, 2010

Will a notebook graphics card designed for a dell work in a toshiba?

I need to upgrade my grahpics card in my notebook computer and I'm looking for one on ebay. Most of the cards there are from Dell notebooks, and I want to know if it is compatible with my computer. If not, where would I go to find a graphics card I could use?

Will a notebook graphics card designed for a dell work in a toshiba?
Do the research by: Getting the part number from the Dell chip, then go to Toshiba site and try to fit your laptop with a card, if the numbers match your in luck. Other sites to visit are


http://www.thechipmerchant.com
Reply:What do you mean did not answer your question? Told you how and where, I can't read your mind, you did not even give model number of Toshiba laptop!





Some will fit some will not. There is that what you wanted? Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment