Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Which PCs and graphics cards will work with my Sony HDTV?

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-40V2500. It's a 40" 1080p LCD TV. I have about $1200 to spend on a PC and graphics card to hook up to it. I was wanting to find a PC and graphics card that would be compatible with my TV. I was hoping to find a graphics card that would output in 1080p resolution through either DVI or HDMI. I play alot of World of Warcraft and want a graphics card that will make the graphics look good, i'll also be watching alot of movies so i'd like them to look good on my TV as well. What are my options with $1200 to spend on the PC and graphics card I need? Im not wanting a monitor along with the PC so that would take a chunk off the price. I hear I need a PCI express slot in my PC for the high end graphics cards too? Im wanting 2 gig of ram, decent hard drive space, and a dual core processor. What are my options? Any help would be great, thanks :)

Which PCs and graphics cards will work with my Sony HDTV?
Blaster: Questions related to computers usually get more interest and better answers when posted in the Computers %26amp; Internet forum, where most of the computer savy people hang out. You might try there.


No comments:

Post a Comment