Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Does anyone know of any good pci expressx16 graphics cards for a 300w power supply?

i jus bought supreme commander and really didnt think about my graphics card even though it runs its slow and choppy. I need nvidia 6800 or better i dont know about ATI graphic cards though.

Does anyone know of any good pci expressx16 graphics cards for a 300w power supply?
I am not sure but the 7 series of NVidia graphics card take very little power compared to the others. Make sure though as the 300 watts is pretty low for this kind of stuff.








http://www.carbonfrost.com/





Carbonfrost Systems: Free Email Support To All
Reply:well i think nvidia is a lot better than ati by any means. I recommend nvidia and they are chaeper and better than ati. I just got a nvidia geforce 7300 gs from staples for $100.00 and it is great on graphics for games.


No comments:

Post a Comment