Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How do I find my expansion slot time for graphics cards on my computer?

I assume you are looking for the expansion slot type.


You need to see what slot is included on the motherboard.


There are three types-PCI, AGP and PCI Express.


All computers have PCI slots, so you can use it if you want. The other two slots are for faster and more expensive cards.


Go to your computer manufacturer's web site and find your model. Then check the motherboard specifications.


The specs will tell you what expansion slot is on the motherboard.

How do I find my expansion slot time for graphics cards on my computer?
its either agp (5 year old machine or older)





or pci-e





thats all you need to know to upgrade the graphics card.





1.0 pcie 2.0 pcie both take the same type of card.





if you are asking about the existing gpu's clock speed, google the model number with the word 'clock speed'

choosing ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment