Monday, May 11, 2009

How is the performance of the new Nvidia 9000 series graphics cards?

Has anyone tried out these new cards yet? I have a 8800 GTS and was thinking about upgrading, but I certainly don't want to if the performance boost is only marginal. I could always Sli another 8800 but I was curious if anyone has an opinion on the new cards yet.

How is the performance of the new Nvidia 9000 series graphics cards?
SLI for now, the 9800GX2 is nothing special, If you already have an 8800 then SLI.


You should always try to skip a generation when upgrading, and the G92, isn't much of an improvement over the 2 year old G84.


When the 2nd batch of G100s and R700s hit the shelves, that's the time to upgrade
Reply:You'll have more luck getting an answer on www.evga.com.


Their form has discussions on the 9800 series.


I have an 8800GT at the moment, but I think I'll be upgrading in the next few months....after prices drop a bit.


I don't think many on Yahooansweres will have used this card yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment