Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I find a list of graphics cards that support Pixel Shaders v1.1?

I downloaded Lego Star Wars 2 for PC. It took longer then usally. When it was all done loading it said it couldn't work because my graphic card does not support Pixel Shaders v1.1. Could I please have a list of graphic cards that DO support Pixel Shaders v1.1?

Where can I find a list of graphics cards that support Pixel Shaders v1.1?
any nvidia card in the high 5 series or better should support pixel shader v1.1 or higher
Reply:Get the Chip India magazine for the month of February from anywhere. They have done marvellous work by testing a total of 46 best graphic cards and all of them are described in detail. Hope you get it or just email me at Vegeta6565@gmail.com

What are some of the best hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment